Effective Date: December 22, 2022
- Information that you provide directly to us if you choose to join our network of thinkers, doers and changemakers, such as your name, city, state, zip code, your values, your age group, email address, and information on how you heard about youB.
- If you use our Trading Center, we may collect information about your searches, connections with business members, reviews, and related data.
- Information that you provide directly by attending our workshops, such as your preferences, attendance, reviews and related data.
- Information that you provide to us directly when you become a youB Content Creator such as your name, title, address, telephone number, email address, bio, pronouns, age range, language fluency, and, if your payments from youB exceed the amount in any tax year specified by law that requires youB to file a 1099 form or equivalent, then also your tax ID information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- To provide you with information relating to our platform and/or our community network;
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations;
- To analyze trends;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, whether through bankruptcy proceedings or other sale or merger.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information, including, but not limited to, pursuant to a valid subpoena, order, search warrant or other law enforcement request.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
- We may use your personal information, including your contact information, to perform our responsibilities under any agreements we have with you, including to administer your membership in our community network and/or to publish your content if you are a Content Creator, and/or to enable your participation or leadership of an approved workshop.
- We may use your personal information where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, including to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our platform, community network and to improve and secure our Site and/or our platform.
- We may process your personal information where we determine it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- We may process your personal information where we receive your consent to do so. Where we rely on your consent for processing your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- to know what categories of personal information about you we have collected and used, including how the personal information was collected;
- to know that your personal information has not been sold or shared for cross-context behavioral advertising;
- to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, if applicable;
- to access your personal information, including the right to download or transfer personal information collected during the previous 12 months;
- to request that your personal information be deleted; and
- to request that your personal information be corrected;
- to request that we limit our use of your sensitive personal information, to the extent such information is collected;
- to equal service and equal price for goods or services even if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.